Disclosure: The summer art below contain affiliate links, which means we’ll receive a commission if you click on a link. We hope you like our picks – click or tap the titles to shop!
If you’ve been making some summer updates to your space (cooling bed sheets, anyone?), don’t forget about your walls, too! Updating your gallery wall is a great way to get your space all geared up for the season. Below are some of our favorite summer art to adorn your walls — from fun abstract prints to wanderlust-inducing photographs.
1. Ashley Furniture Stupell Industries Soft Tropical Palm Trees in a Row Wall Art, $43.99-77.99
This gorg giclee lithograph comes finished with a texturized brush stroke finish to channel major LA vibes.
2. Pier1 Beach Days Canvas Wall Art, $102.95
Even if you’re landlocked, you can still envision a perfect day at the beach with this colorful aerial canvas print.
3. Walmart Drew Barrymore Flower Home Palm Springs Pink Vine Wall Art, $49-110
For more of a vintage vibe, opt for this vibrant green-on-pink vine print! We love that it has gel embellishments to make each piece look custom-made.
4. Jonathan Adler Slim Aarons ‘Sunbathing In Bürgenstock’ Photograph, $895-2,695
Slim Aarons’ work is quintessentially summer. Case in point: this breathtaking snap.
5. Urban Outfitters Tyler Spangler Permanent Permeation Art Print, $19-259
This colorful technicolor print is perfect for hanging on a gallery wall or making a statement on its own.
6. MoMA Design Store Delaunay: Plate 14 Framed Print, $200
This Delaunay reproduction is a genius way to breath a little life into your current wall sitch.
7. West Elm Claudia Pearson Linen Wall Hanging, $100
Add some texture to your space with this warm linen wall hanging — it’s perfect for those smaller spots that need a little *something.*
8. World Market Round Vintage Butterfly Kaleidoscope Framed Wall Art, $59.99
Prepare yourself for all the compliments from your guests with this vintage-inspired round piece.
9. Joss & Main x Susan Hable Native Graphic Art, $270
Sometimes all you need is a vibrant pop of neon. Coupled with a bright, open flower and you’ve got the ultimate summer piece.
10. The Print Emporium ‘The Parker Palm Springs’ Photo Art Print, $34-154
The second-best thing to booking a vacay at the Parker? This dreamy print, of course!
Now that you have your summer art all squared away, it’s time to focus your attention on your outdoor space! Shop all the chic patio decor we’re loving at the moment!
Allison Castloo is a writer, Bruce Springsteen enthusiast, and sixth-generation Texan living in Denton, Texas.