If you’re trying to think up ideas for gifts for your hostess with the mostess or homebody friend, you’ve come to the right gift guide, friend. We’ve rounded up our favorite gifts for the home, starring fancy corkscrews, cute trays, cozy throws, solid cookware, artsy planters and more. Keep scrolling to get the goods!
1. LSA International Ivalo Dome & Ash Base, 128.76
Keep the cheese safe.
2. OXO Steel Corkscrew with Removable Foil Cutter, $39.96
Easy access to the wine = ♥
3. Studio Oh! Metal Catchall Tray, $8.49
4. HGTV Magazine Print Magazine, $19.99
Give the gift of a year of their favorite home decor magazine!
5. Stone & Beam Woven Farmhouse Throw, $49.99
A cozy throw in a cozy fall color will definitely do the trick.
6. Sugar & Cloth Plastic Champagne Coupe Set, 4-Piece, $8.51
These dainty champagne glasses are hard to break… no matter how much of the good stuff you imbibe.
7. Cocktail Shaker & Double Jigger Set by Foster & Rye, $18.89
A camp-inspired cocktail shaker will stand out on their bar cart.
8. Cactus Salt & Pepper Shaker Set, $19.99
Brighten up their kitchen with some kitschy (and prickly) s & p shakers.
9. Le Creuset Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven, $419.95
Get ready for one loooong thank you card.
10. Marble & Mango Wood Hexagon Coasters, $12.99
Help save their coffee table with some stylish coasters.
11. Japanese Style Wave Ceramic Succulent Pots w/ Bamboo Drip Tray, $14.99
Bonus if you include some cute succulents!
Looking for more gift ideas? Check out 14 Top Picks from the Jonathan Adler & Amazon Collaboration.
Melody Rose Rowan is the CEO + hostess with the mostess at @CuteStays. When she isn’t blogging about style and interior design for her blog MustacheMelrose.com, Melody can be found renovating @MaxineTheAirstream with her husband, Scott, or playing with her two rescue dog-sons, Jake and Finn. Say hi at @mustachemelrose!